Monday, September 13, 2010

It is Beginning to look like Christmas...

at my studio. Here is a sneak peek at my new Christmas backdrop set up. I am proud these sweet children came to help me break it in the other day. This set up will be available for all studio sessions through December. I have so many ideas for how to use it! It is perfect for families, siblings, single children, and babies.

If you are interested in having prints, products, or Christmas cards printed using this setup, I will need to have all orders placed by November 30. So that means it is time to start scheduling those October and early November sessions. Remember it can take me up to 2 weeks to get your gallery published for you.

I am looking at offering 2 days of mini sessions Friday, Oct 9, and Saturday, Oct 10. Be watching for more information soon!





1 comments:

jenney September 25, 2010 at 6:28 AM  

I LOVE this setup!! So pretty and classic!!

Beautiful photos, too! =)

Labels

Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Subscribe Now

About This Blog

Elizabeth Bailey is a photographer in the Northern Atlanta area, specializing in Newborn, Children, and Family portraits. She is available for studio and location sessions. E. Bailey Photography is available for a limited number of sessions in Birmingham, AL.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP