Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holiday Mini Sessions

Believe it or not, it is time to start thinking about Christmas cards and gift ideas! Yes, I realize it is hard to do when it is still pushing 90 degrees every day. I have designed an inviting vintage inspired Holiday set up that will be perfect to have your family or children's picture made in front of. If you love the colors and design of this set up, I will even have several Christmas cards designs that coordinate! I will have this setup available for all regular studio sessions through December. I have set aside October 8 and 9 to offer customized 30 minute mini sessions. Contact me soon to guarantee the time that best suits your family, I expect the times will fill up quickly.

If you are considering a regular 2010 session, on location or studio, get those sessions booked in September before the session fee goes up in October.

0 comments:

Labels

Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Subscribe Now

About This Blog

Elizabeth Bailey is a photographer in the Northern Atlanta area, specializing in Newborn, Children, and Family portraits. She is available for studio and location sessions. E. Bailey Photography is available for a limited number of sessions in Birmingham, AL.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP