Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fall Mini Sessions - Cullman, AL

I am opening up my first day of Fall Mini Sessions to the Northern, AL crowd. I know I have a good many friends and clients in the Athens and Madison area that have asked about a Fall session. This is the ONE date I will have available for this area this Fall. Take advantage of this opportunity to have your family photographed in time for the Holidays at this beautiful covered bridge location. Rustic setting with gorgeous light and colors!

If you live in Birmingham and don't mind a short drive, feel free to join me on this day! I expect this day to fill up fast, so get with me soon if you would like to schedule a session for your family.


0 comments:

Labels

Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Subscribe Now

About This Blog

Elizabeth Bailey is a photographer in the Northern Atlanta area, specializing in Newborn, Children, and Family portraits. She is available for studio and location sessions. E. Bailey Photography is available for a limited number of sessions in Birmingham, AL.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP