Thursday, August 11, 2011

4th of July Fun {Decatur, AL Children's Photographer}

While I am a little behind on getting current sessions posted to the blog, I just had to stop and share some fun images from our 4th of July family gathering. If all the little cousins are around, you know Aunt Elizabeth is going to have to get some quick portraits! This piece of land in Lawrence County has a lot of history and meaning to my family. It is one of my favorite places in the state to use as a setting. I just wish it were a little closer to Birmingham. ;)

1 comments:

mariamoorephotography August 12, 2011 at 12:47 AM  

I love this Elizabeth...precious!

Labels

Follow Us on Facebook

Follow Us on Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Subscribe Now

About This Blog

Elizabeth Bailey is a photographer in the Northern Atlanta area, specializing in Newborn, Children, and Family portraits. She is available for studio and location sessions. E. Bailey Photography is available for a limited number of sessions in Birmingham, AL.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP